Followers

Thursday 29 June 2017

Crazy Is As Crazy Does

Hiya, I've been having a bit of a play this week, as well as cleaning my copics, I've only done the C, E and YR and I'm in such a mess, my fingers are a lovely shade of mahogany, lol
might tackle the reds tomorrow.
Any how, here is a crazy unicorn from  Bloobel stamps and its called quirky-unicorn.

I coloured it with copics, the background is a hessian effect stencil and pink distress ink with the top of my water bottle and citrus crush ink for the circles 
C03,05,07, and assorted colours.
I would like to enter this into the following;
cute card Thursday Anything goes
4 crafty chicks  Crazy egg/ anything goes
crafty creations  Anything goes
Simon says stamp  Anything goes
stampotique designers Use a stencil
creates and makes  Anything goes & create a sentiment

Hugs Debra x

4 comments:

Tamie said...

Your card brings a smile to my face today. I do believe this is how I feel. You did an amazing layout with colors, image, and sentiment. Really love the sentiment. Thank you so much for the marvelous creation this week at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Debs! The image is so cute and I love the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh that image is so fun!!! Love the background and your coloring too!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

What a cute card and sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us this month at Creates and Makes. Good luck and hope to see you again!
Hugs,
Lynne DT Creates and Makes