Followers

Sunday 1 October 2017

Pink and Pearly

Hi there, it's time for the new All Dressed Up Stamps  challenge on the facebook PAGE
The theme for this month is 
"Pink and pearly"
I have used The night before Christmas for my sample

I used K&Co papers self adhesive 3D snowflakes that i covered in glitter and pearls.
I coloured with copics
 Animals E40,41,42,43,44
 Skin E000,00,01,R11
Bed frame E31,33,35
Pink R81,83,85
Hair
YR20,21

It would be lovely if you could join us this month,
I'm entering this in the following;
colour crazy challenge.  Anything goes
simply papercrafts  Anything goes
Winter wonderland  Anything Christmas goes
Christmas at sweet stampin  Anything Christmas

Hugs Debra


8 comments:

Julie Reed said...

Just adorable with all that pink Deb, thank your for joining us at Colour Crazy this week.
Julie DT x

Chris said...

A lovely girly Christmas card...so pretty in pink! Thank you for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 353 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too x

Pat K said...

Beautiful card. I love how well you incorporated the image into the background...gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

samantha's cards said...

What a darling card, thanks for sharing with us at CCC.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Great design! It is lovely to see you sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stamping and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Darnell said...

Oh, my gosh, Debs, that card is the sweetest ever!! Your work is stunning! I love that little bunny in the sock on the bedpost and the wee bear beside her! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web age and thought I should check things out.

I like wwhat I see soo now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your weeb page for a
second time.