Followers

Monday 1 January 2018

Love my Sister ADU

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
I hope you've all recovered from last nights celebrations.
What a great way to start off the new year with a new challenge,
you can find it over at the facebook page and the theme is
Your Favorite colour, well mine is a combination of pink and grey at the moment.
I have used Love my Sister from All Dressed Up Stamps that I coloured with copics.
Used Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics papers, GoKreate Sister die,cheescloth,
pearls, seam binding ribbon, flowers and Frantage embossing powder.

E000,00,11'R20
R81,83,85
C2,3,5,7,9
E33,35,37
I would like to enter this in the following;
CRAFT  Anything goes
cute card Thursday. Anything goes

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Hugs Debra

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great image, love their matching outfits :)
Hugs Kaz x